Thursday, February 10, 2011

Fences

This is a little slide show and some words I put together around 3 years ago.  The narration's a little quiet, you may need to turn up the volume on your computer...

I've learned how to put this on YouTube...hopefully this will address some issues some people had with looking at a Blogger movie...just click this link, and the video should open up in YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a6FoxyhA4o

Please note: since I put this together, many more people have done many more things to look after wetlands, shallow groundwater, native range, riparian areas and water bodies.  I've had the privilege to work with a lot of them.  One of these days, I'll have to update this to include more of the recent projects that people have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment